- Mobile app for androids, OS coming
- Web application for EI, FOX, CHROME (tested).
- Registration in portal – verification by agreement number in Skybill system. Only if verified can get registered as portal user, and next time enter only user name and password,
- Portal is White labeled- can change, fonts, background picture, add LOGO
- Can use our web services and create your own design of customer portal and integrate with Skybill.
- IF not successful login 3 x, captcha verification is needed
- Can set up first login ( each user can set his own first page he see after login – dashboards, graphs, tenant info etc. )
- See current balance ( +/-),
- Pay online (need integrate with local payment system) – Pay 1 bill, Pay all open bills.
- Historical bills in graphical format, in csv. for export, in table.
- See bills in PDF, download, print – bills are generated directly from Back-office and are the same as in system.
- Consumption, comparison of consumption, place between all other customer, tenants KPI graphs
- Trend line in graphs
- See consumption for each property, for each meter in each property
- Enter meter readings if company allow to enter reading by tenants (for old manual read meters).
- See customer card (information available for utility company about tenant), also change and update it.
- Set up tenant for particular property
- Write messages to utility service provider, attach files to message
- Receive messages from Utility companies.
- Monitor read, not read messages, also opened and not opened bills
- Can add module to see , utility agreements what are active – they need to be scanned and added to the client card in back office
Info about general Dynamics 365 BC functionality.
Min. hardware requirements.
- Minor updates
Microsoft will ship minor platform updates monthly and major platform updates every six months.
Minor updates can include bug fixes and improvements which should not affect the compatibility of the platform with the previous version of the application. In rare situations, partners may be asked to recompile their solution to work with a minor update of a Business Central platform.
- Major updates
Major updates will include changes that can require partners to perform a technical upgrade to make their application work with the new version of the platform. For more information, see the Dynamics 365 release plans
|Dynamics 365 API endpoint||Available if the base application objects are unchanged|
|Power BI||Available if the customer has a Power BI license|
|Power Automate||Available if the customer has a Power Automate license|
|Microsoft 1st party integration apps included:||Yodlee, Quick Books, OCR, AMC, and others, but in many cases the partner must set up a separate agreement with these service providers|
|Azure machine learning||Available if the partner has an Azure ML subscription|
|Integration with Dynamics 365 Sales||Available|
|Microsoft Graph||Currently under evaluation|
|Accountant Hub||Available in specific countries|
|SkyBill MDM module||For smart meter data mapping|
|Payment gateways in SkyBill||Stripe, PayPal, Payzee , First data, can add any other on demand.|
|Custom made API||We can make API for any information field in the system to be pushed or pulled to 3rd party systems|